Dublin City Council has published the fourth annual Sustainability Report. It looks back at 2013 across the following themes: Society, Economy, Innovation, Climate & Energy, Transportation, Infrastructure & Land Use, Biodiversity and Resource Management. These were chosen in consultation with a wide variety of stakeholders, and with reference to the City Development Plan and responses to previous reports.
You can read the report here
Here are the links to previous reports:
- The 2010 report considers the impacts of Dublin City Council
- The 2011 report considers sustainability in the wider community. We also engaged with TrinityHaus to develop a framework for future indicators that can be accessed here
- The 2012 report considers sustainability and actions at a regional level.
- The Sustainability Indicators Report 2012 brought together international, national and local indicators to measure the Dublin Regions progress towards environmental, economic and social sustainability.
Dublin City Council is committed to developing energy action plans and to implement effective reduction and adaptation measures to fight climate change.
- Read the Dublin City Sustainable Energy Action Plan 2010 – 2020
- Read Dublin City Council’s Climate Change Strategy for Dublin City | as Gaeilge
- Read The 2009 Review of the Climate Change Strategy for Dublin City 2008 – 2012
- Find out more about Biodiversity in Dublin City
- Read about Building Energy Rating
- Read about the Green Waste Charges
- Get information about how to conserve your water
- Read about Landscape Sustainability initiatives in Dublin City Parks.
- Read the MINUS 3% Project Update